Thisisnotthelongestsubdomainevertohit.blogspot.com is a group of blogs consisting of:
The main blog, thisisnotthelongestsubdomainevertohit.blogspot.com, is an original article and composition blog researched, written, edited, and first published online by this blog's author. Of note, starting August 2011 we will start republishing articles under CCL Attribution.
Both photosdroid.blogspot.com and sweetbodycandy.blogspot.com are photo and fitness blogs focusing on multiple subjects with contents that are not infringing, properly attributed, and driving very targeted traffic to the contents' respective authors, artists, studios, and owners.
Both 777newsdroid.blogspot.com and entertainerdroid.blogspot.com are news blogs built on simple queries and content generation with contents that are publicly available, embeddable, re-publishable, and not infringing, and also driving relevant traffic back to their sources and striving to deliver public service in the form of awareness and fresh, balanced, unedited, and unbiased news, etc.
Rolldroid.blogspot.com, on the other hand, is a personal blogroll rolled into a full-blown blog made of feeds and posts that reflect the author's interests.
Freeproxylistanonymousdroid.blogspot.com is the latest addition to this blog network and is a free service. It provides quality elite proxies for security junkies, scrapers, and common users alike. It is more of an essential database. Because of the nature of life, latency, and usage of proxies, the ones that are still live after a couple of days tend to be faster and better, so an archive is very useful.
The blog responds to changing times, believes in authenticity of content and not just in uniqueness, promotes goodwill and awareness, and offers help any way it can.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), http://thisisnotthelongestsubdomainevertohit.blogspot.com/ will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to us. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. http://thisisnotthelongestsubdomainevertohit.blogspot.com/ reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content that infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide http://thisisnotthelongestsubdomainevertohit.blogspot.com/ the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit http://thisisnotthelongestsubdomainevertohit.blogspot.com/ to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit http://thisisnotthelongestsubdomainevertohit.blogspot.com/ to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that this blog does not host nor upload any file and is just basically embedding contents that, to the best of our judgment, are not infringing. As such, all claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this blog may be posted on the comment box below every post.
Please also note that taking your DMCA complaint to the websites where the infringing material is embedded from and removing it from there also removes the said material from this blog.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.
In summary , if you believe your copyright has been infringed, all you need to do is request the removal of that particular content by commenting below the post. The blog author promises to remove the said content expeditiously. Due to abuse, the blog author invokes the right to anonymity and privacy and prefers not to easily give away his email as opposed to publicly giving away bogus emails that a lot of people do.
Alternatively, you can Contact Us.