This is not the longest
subdomain ever to hit
Blogspot.com

Paul Pegala: I Know Who Romney's Running Mate Will Be - Newsweek

Top Stories
What's going on?
Paul Pegala: I Know Who Romney's Running Mate Will Be - Newsweek
Apr 9th 2012, 03:46


Newsweek

Paul Pegala: I Know Who Romney's Running Mate Will Be
Newsweek
You heard it here first: Mitt Romney is going to select Rob Portman, the junior senator from Ohio, to be his running mate. I have no insight into how Romney will make this decision. But I had a front-row seat at what I believe was the best veep choice ...
Republican Super-PAC American Crossroads Preparing Obama OnslaughtNew York Magazine
'Super PAC,' Eyeing General Election, Aims Blitz at ObamaNew York Times
Florida's Rubio may be right fit for RomneyNew York Daily News
Chicago Sun-Times -Minneapolis Star Tribune
all 292 news articles »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions