This is not the longest
subdomain ever to hit
Blogspot.com

Grandma's Chicken Recipes: Casserole, Pie, or Grilled Options

"Article Directory on Blogger" via Article Directory in Google Reader
Grandma's Chicken Recipes: Casserole, Pie, or Grilled Options
Oct 8th 2011, 22:50

I know, I know. Yes, for someone who hates chicken, I sure do share a lot of chicken recipes! But chicken is a favorite among my children and grandchildren and you know grandma's aim is to please those grandchildren! Today I am sharing some of their favorites; Picnic Potato Chip Chicken, Chicken Pie, and Butter Grilled Chicken Breasts. PICNIC POTATO CHIP CHICKEN 1 large frying chicken, cut-up 2 sticks butter or margarine 1 large package potato chips Melt butter in a shallow dish. Crush the...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions